Reiki is a healing technique that originated in Japan. Reiki, which means “spiritually guided life force energy”, is a laying of hands healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy to the patient by means of touch to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.
Reiki can be done in person or remotely on humans and pets. Reiki can be performed to clear homes, businesses, and other locations.
- Just for today, I will not worry.
- Just for today, I will not be angry.
- Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
- Just for today, I will count and be grateful for all of my many blessings.
- Just for today, I will be kind to every living creature.